I'm glad that you got this working and sorry that I didn't see this thread earlier.

I've been running a buildbot for tahoe-lafs on OpenBSD for several years. I'm currently one version behind (OpenBSD 5.3) but have periodically upgraded. Was your issue that you didn't have a compiler installed, or was it something else? I'd like to know if I'm going to run into issues on my next upgrade.

Zooko, could I have my buildbot generate those binary packages? If so, how?

Incidentally, I didn't see this thread earlier because I was busy dealing with a hard drive that has developed some bad sectors, and I had to recover a portion of my data from backups on my tahoe-lafs grid.

On 02/17/14 11:49, nvw6lxh2yt...@pyramidheadgroup.ca wrote:
On 2014-02-13 04:58, Zooko O'Whielacronx wrote:
On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:26 PM, <nvw6lxh2yt...@pyramidheadgroup.ca> wrote:
Hello,

Hello! Welcome.

unable to execute cc: No such file or directory

It sounds like it is trying to invoke the compiler (which is an
executable named "cc") and it can't find it. So this is an occurrence
of

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/wiki/CompileError

The solution is to either

a) install a compiler, or

b) get someone to build binary packages for OpenBSD that we can host
on https://tahoe-lafs.org/source/tahoe-lafs/deps/tahoe-lafs-dep-eggs/README.html
for Python 2.7 and x86.

Regards,

Zooko

Ok, all  done:

$tahoe --version
allmydata-tahoe: 1.10.0
foolscap: 0.6.3
pycryptopp: 0.6.0.1206569328141510525648634803928199668821045408958
zfec: 1.4.24
Twisted: 13.2.0
Nevow: 0.10.0
zope.interface: unknown
python: 2.7.5
platform: OpenBSD-5.4-i386-32bit-ELF
pyOpenSSL: 0.13
simplejson: 2.5.0
pycrypto: 2.6
pyasn1: unknown
mock: 0.8.0
setuptools: 0.6c16dev4

Which files do you need from this PC to compress into the package?

Kyle Markley