Hello everybody,

My name is Pavlo and I'm a member of a team currently working on a project of
Open Source P2P TV platform which is called Nebel.tv. We are consider using
Tahoe-Lafs functionality as distributed storage (Meta content - releases, media
content) of connected mobile devices on IPv6-based protocol.
I'm writing to wonder if anybody can advise on using Tahoe-Lafs capabilities in
our project, or you could be interested in contributing.
Here are few more details: This has to be a network of vasty distributed nodes,
which has both client and server capabilities. So, they do store some
information as well as read it at every node. This is p2p architecture similar
to what you can find in the bittorrent but different to the extent of it
application to lossy storage of media data. Using LAFS we plan to overcome
"tracker node" needs: as all members of the network will become 'trackers' for
their own published content as well as the content of their directly visible
peers. Please, mind that single network user might contribute to the network
with several nodes, as the same application can be installed across multiple
personal devices: smartphones, tablets and always-on featured devices hdmi
dongles or set-top-boxes.
Looking forward for your replies.
Regards, Pavlo