Hi,
if I remember correctly from my brief testing of TahoeLAFS and Dokan years
ago,

1) Dokan lets you easily implement your own filesystem,
2) pyFilesystem does that for TahoeLAFS,
3) and you still need running instance of Tahoe for it to work (that's
where you specify what grid you want to be connected to).