I think that it's really the difference between a dev / hacker / grad
student deployment and and widespread use cases.

Even if you look at some of the emails that this list sees from
developers trying to spin up Tahoe in what I would consider the most
basic model there are questions that wouldn't come from a more easily
used product.

This isn't something that is generally headed to anything outside of a
Dev Ops model for quite some time. (IMHO)

- Justin