On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 01:32:36AM +0800, † wrote:
> 15.08.2011 20:09, intrigeri пишет:
> >> The easiest workaround I can see would be to add a line in
> >> /etc/sudoers for the amnesia user,
>
> Just tried adding antry into /etc/sudoers.d from PostLogin: it doesn't affect
> current
> session.

From you commits, it seems you didn't set /etc/sudoers.d/tails.conf
permissions to 0440 as /etc/sudoers as to be to work, so might be why.

You also might want to comment out the last line of /etc/sudoers :
#includedir /etc/sudoers.d
or just echo a similar line so that the file gets included.

This is all explained in /etc/sudoers.d/README on Debian systems.

> > The suggested workaround should be completed by having the
> > PostLogin/Default script create a file named
> > /etc/polkit-1/localauthority.conf.d/52-tails.conf, with following
> > content, iff. a admin password was provided:
> >
> > [Configuration]
> > AdminIdentities=unix-user:1000
>
> Also tried on my squeeze test machine but not sure how to test it.
> Is there a way to restart polkit?

/etc/init.d/policykit restart, but I'm not sure of the side effects it
could bring.

bert.