anonym wrote (29 Jan 2012 21:46:56 GMT) :
> Setting it to fresh-until (time error 0 to 60 minutes in the future)
> or up to one hour later would be safe though. I guess it's best to
> have a margin in both ways, so our old middle of
> [valid-after,valid-until] seems like the safest choice.

> If everyone agree, let's revert.

Please do.

As far as I have understood, it seems to me the probability of seeing
this problem happening in the wild is not big enough to warrant
pushing back the imminent release of Tails 0.10.1 (with the
problematic change in), is it?

(anonym: I think you forgot to send your last email to Maxim.)

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri