adrelanos wrote (10 Dec 2012 21:36:37 GMT) :
> Is this (part) of what you are looking for?

I've no idea what we had in mind exactly when opening this ticket of
ours, but I think this is the basic idea, yeah!

What seems clear to me is that what we want would be targeted at
end-users, so we would want to keep it as short and to the point as
possible: e.g. it would probably not point to highly technical tickets
on the Tor tracker; it would probably not contain discussion of
developers losing contact with end-users, and why they should read
usability studies.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri