intrigeri wrote (30 Jun 2013 09:47:42 GMT) :
> I suggest you pick the ones that are most important to you, and
> prepare the discussion so that we can it can be nice and useful.

Oh, I forgot -- in case you don't know which ones to pick, it might
make sense to pick low hanging fruits first. These two ones have been
partially implemented already, and it should not be a big deal to lead
them to completion:

  running gnome-screensaver when a password is enabled
    -> https://tails.boum.org/todo/screen_locker/

  not launching the web browser on startup
    -> https://tails.boum.org/todo/dont_autostart_iceweasel/

But there is probably not much to discuss in there.