On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 09:02:19PM +0200, intrigeri wrote:
> (seems like I haven't sent this email yet, oh.)
>
> berta...@ptitcanardnoir.org wrote (03 Sep 2013 19:04:38 GMT) :
> > All remarks have been corrected in a commit pushed in the same branch.
>
> I've tentatively merged this into my local stable, devel, experimental
> & feature/wheezy, then pushed *to lizard*, and as a result the ISO
> images are named just as usual. Please test *live* on Jenkins (e.g.
> by pushing an experimental branch there) for the next iteration :)
>
> Perhaps we need to export JENKINS_URL somewhere, so that auto/build
> knows about it?

Exactly, in the build process, the `build-tails` script sudo call drops most
of the environment variables.

Fix has been commited in the dedicated branch and merged into the
experimental one (on both lizard's and origin's repo).

Build on jenkins resulted in a correct iso naming:

http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_experimental/

Local build also named correctly the resulting iso.

Ready to be merged into the remaining branches for a final review round.

bert.