06/02/14 00:31, Andres Gomez Ramirez wrote:
> I attached a patch for "#5594: tails-greeter: better administration password
> UI"
> https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5594

Thanks for the patch!

In the patch you use at least one untranslated string in

> +            self.warning_label.set_markup("<i>Password must not be
> empty.</i>")

but possibly also in

> +            self.warning_label.set_markup("<i>Passwords do not match.</i>")

In the latter case you actually set it to the default text for
`warning_label` as defined in the glade file, so maybe it works.

I'm no glade expert, but I think the way you'll have to go is to create
two `warning_label`, one for each warning, and `show()`/`hide()` them
appropriately. I'd be glad if someone more familiar with glade could
chime in if there's a better approach.

Cheers!