Alan wrote (22 Mar 2014 18:38:04 GMT) :
> Do we want the new greeter UI
> (https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/tails-greeter:_revamp_UI) to be part
> of that testing ISO

I'm not sure if we'll want to have people test only that version, as
opposed to the current one, but it would be sad not to use this
opportunity to give the prototype some exposure to a good usability
testing process.

So, yes, it would be awesome to have Wheezy ISOs with a prototype
(including all options added recently) in time for the
usability session :)

> (and of Tails 1.1) ?

I don't think so. If we did that, then we'll likely change the greeter
UI twice within a short time span: once in 1.1, and once shortly
after, taking into account the results of the usability study. I don't
think this would be good for our users. Now that we have a usability
testing etc. process scheduled, I'd rather ship the new greeter only
after it has gone through this all.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri