Dr.BiT:
> Raccon & Skunks versions updated with font (ALBA compatible with your
> requirements)
>
> https://mega.co.nz/#!QBsVFRia!ICsV57QagkqPg5Xhnjh6okR4ncKmvEDqXQw2dCSjT1c
>
> https://mega.co.nz/#!kA0FCaDR!qhHv6q1fQNm9AXxQdQJyokG6IeH8cg4HjvnE2aVDkO4
>
> https://mega.co.nz/#!kNVy0IwY!p-VoB1GRoSCLrUHc5__sXBsVeBf_bDrJ8df10WJlSNE
>
> https://mega.co.nz/#!cMcmGKYa!Jktxp7AFMiV5MM6VdU1HCngZ8AU9L9svkEI-GgQ_Eg8

Nice, thanks. But I still have to clarification to ask:

1. Is Alba this font:

http://www.dafont.com/alba.font
http://www.fontbros.com/families/alba/styles/regular

Because in that case I think it's free, as in free beer, for personal
use. But it is not free, as in free software, as you can see in the
license terms and conditions from that foundry:

http://www.fontbros.com/support/license-agreement-modal?bare=true

2. Can you render the fonts? In you file the text is still presented as
text. You need to render the letters and a vector drawing so we can view
them correctly even if we don't have the original font software.

--
sajolida