Hi Eirik,

Eirik Rønneberg wrote (26 Apr 2014 11:56:21 GMT) :
> would it be a good idea to include the gimp-ufraw package in
> tails?
> being an artist I also work with raw-format photographs which require
> gimp-ufraw or
> similar software and having this already installed would be nice.

I agree this looks like a useful tool to get into Tails.

If you want to help push this forward, please:

  1. download a nightly built experimental ISO based on Debian Wheezy:
     http://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_devel/
  2. start from this ISO
  3. set an administration password in Tails Greeter
  4. install gimp-ufraw (or whatever is best for the task),
     and take note of the size of the packages that need to be downloaded
  5. test it
  6. report back if it works for you

If you don't feel comfortable doing all this, it's fine too. Just tell
us :)