Hi,

Tickets: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6559
         https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7062
         https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6275
Branch:  test/6559-adapt-test-suite-for-Wheezy

Due to the unlucky duplication of work for #6559, I force-pushed my
(super set) of work into intrigeri's original
test/6559-adapt-test-suite-for-Wheezy. Now all tests are green for
images *built* *from* *this* *branch*, including no failures from those
we otherwise expect to fail (e.g. winxp) since I added a mechanism to
skip such tests. It also fixes #7062.

Note that I also re-wrote the history of intrigeri's
test/6275-boot-device-write-access-via-udisks branch, which fixes #6275,
so it branches from this new branch instead of his old one; it
originally only added what now is commit 8a9f2c8 (which still is
intact), which I've reviewed and tested, and merged into
test/6559-adapt-test-suite-for-Wheezy. I tagged #6275 a "Pass", but
we'll wait with "Fix comitted" until
test/6559-adapt-test-suite-for-Wheezy is merged into devel.

intrigeri, please review and merge test/6559-adapt-test-suite-for-Wheezy
into devel. I hope all this Git stuff makes sense to you. My goal was to
make your review easier so you only have to review one branch delta
against devel, and run the test suite for one branch.

Cheers!