On Fri, Jun 06, 2014 at 10:04:41PM +0200, intrigeri wrote:
boyska wrote (15 May 2014 12:47:18 GMT) :
On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 12:46:11PM +0200, vinc3nt wrote:
but the equivs (or similar stuff) configuration files are still missing

it's all a bit "raw", but some "tar + ar" will do its job. I don't know
why ono-sendai did it that way, but it's not difficult to change.

I think a standard Debian source package layout, that uses (the
quasi-standard) debhelper, would be more familiar to most people used
to package stuff for Debian... including me:
Whom shall I send my comments on the initial packaging? (E.g.

ono-sendai wrote it, but I don't know if he has time/intention to refine
it.
ono-sendai, PING!

It would be interesting to see if we can bring this package to the
point where it's ready for Debian (or at least, almost ready, and then
we'll know what the blockers exactly are).

yes, that was indeed the point of doing this configuration as a debian
package.

hugs

--
boyska