On 6/17/14 4:42 PM, anonym wrote:
17/06/14 17:44, Mike Perry wrote:
While reviewing that patch, it occurred to me that it might be useful to
make the path to the Tor binary configurable in a pref, rather than
hardcoding the depth and pieces of the directory structure in the code
and launching logic.

You've supported this for a while now via the
extensions.torlauncher.*_path prefs and the code is still there (see
beginning of _getTorFile). So should I take it that this is broken now,
at least for the tor executable? Any way...

I hope it is not broken. Last time I tried it, the pref override was working. Regardless, this does not sound like an issue for Tails.

--
Mark Smith
Pearl Crescent, LLC