On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 20:13:02 +0000 (UTC)
intrigeri <intrig...@boum.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had another look at this problem. And now, to be honest, what I find
> weird is not that it doesn't work for some people. Rather, it's that
> it does work for me :~/

It continued to worked for me until I disabled apt-cacher-ng, then it
failed. :)

> May you please retry after applying the (untested) attached patch,
> or something inspired by it?

Certainly. :)

Your suggested changes seem to have worked. (without apt-cacher-ng &
privoxy it passed. If I back out your suggested change, it fails)

--
GPG ID: 0x5BF72F42D0952C5A
Fingerprint: BD12 65FD 4954 C40A EBCB  F5D7 5BF7 2F42 D095 2C5A