Hello,

Zyxware technologies Pvt Ltd.(http://www.zyxware.com) is a Free Software
company which has been actively contributing to Free Software and offering
commercial services around Free Software for individuals, enterprises and
government organizations across India. To create and promote an awareness
about Free Software and related freedoms in society, we have also organized
Free Software campaigns like Freedom Walk across our home state of Kerala,
Freedom Toaster, a kiosk to get a burned DVD of desired distribution of GNU
/ Linux, etc..

One of our offerings to FOSS community in India is a 'Request CD' program
through which we send across CDs and DVDs of GNU / Linux distributions (and
other FOSS software) to people across India on demand at a nominal charge.
This service is especially useful for users who hail from remote locations
in India and do not have access to high speed internet service and for
those who have to pay a large amount of money for the data downloads when
they have internet access.

We have added your distribution to our online shop www.zyxware.com/shop.
The link is http://www.zyxware.com/requestcd?&distribution_name=Tails
It would be great if we could formalize our relationship by registering as
a vendor on your website so that FOSS users from across India can procure
the CDs/DVDs through our program. We hope for a positive response and look
forward to a successful association with your esteemed organisation.

Thanking you,

Sindhu

Web: http://www.zyxware.com/
Email: reques...@zyxware.com
Mob: +91-9446-06-9446
Ph: +91-471-4063818

Thanks
*Sindhu*
Sr. Associate Customer Relations
8606011191/9446-06-9446/0471-4036818

[image: Zyxware Technologies] <http://www.zyxware.com/>
Be the change you wish to see in the world - *M. K. Gandhi*

sindhu_zyxware

www.zyxware.com

www.facebook.com/zyxware
* ______________________________*
*__________________________________  *

*Confidentiality and Security:* This e-mail and any associated files
transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the intended recipient.
If you are not the named addressee, do not disseminate, distribute, copy or
alter this e-mail. If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this communication permanently
from your records. The recipient acknowledges that Zyxware Technologies
Private Limited is unable to exercise absolute control or ensure or
guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained
in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of
the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly
with due authority of Zyxware Technologies Private Limited. *Warning*:
Zyxware Technologies Private Limited has taken reasonable precaution to
ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. The firm cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail
or attachments.