Hi,

this is a very simple first step towards implementing #6297.
The infrastructure (Puppet) bits have already been merged.

The short-term goal is to have reproducible.debian.net track the
status of the Debian packages we use (#8512) using current data,
instead of a one-shot imported list as now:
https://reproducible.debian.net/userContent/reproducible.html
=> I've merged this branch in feature/jessie already.

For consistency, it would be nice to have it merged into stable and
devel too. Should be safe for stable, given how minimal the changes
that affect non-Jenkins-builds are.

Cheers,
--
intrigeri