Hi,

flapflap wrote (07 Jan 2015 00:51:10 GMT) :
> bertagaz:
>> We're doing so since 0.8, see https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6076

> Hmm that is strange. On my laptop, the internal hard disk always spins
> and I never experienced it to stop doing so (plain booting from USB stick).

We've started discussing this on the "Please review & merge
bugfix/less-aggressive-hard-disk-APM-on-AC" thread, back in March 2013
(and possibly the thread starts earlier). The discussion was "a bit"
painful, so I never got around to finish the draft email that's been
waiting half-completed in local storage.

I'll take this heads up as an opportunity to get back to it, hopefully
in the next few days. Thanks!

Cheers,
--
intrigeri