On 23/01/15 12:16, intrigeri wrote:
> hi,
>
> anonym wrote (23 Jan 2015 10:34:47 GMT) :
>> This kills the bootstrap stage caching feature in our Vagrant setup,
>> which is considered harmful. Please review and merge into devel!
>
> The code looks good to me. Who in here still has a working
> Vagrant-based build setup to confirm it works fine?

For people not following the Redmine ticket, KillYourTV successfully
tested my branch and it has now been merged.

> Also, while we're at it, why not get rid of the `cleanall' build
> option as well, and make it the default and forced behavior?
> What exactly is it useful for to *not* run `lb clean --all'
> every time?

In `auto/clean` we have:

    # static wiki
    rm -rf config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/doc/tails/website
wiki/src/.ikiwiki
    find wiki/src -name *.pot -exec rm {} \;

So a `lb clean --all` will remove the built wiki etc. The Vagrant build
script is actually quite clever in that it *will* reuse any "cached"
wiki, which can save a couple minutes of build time. I personally find
this quite useful.

Cheers!