sajolida wrote (22 Feb 2015 17:14:20 GMT) :
> intrigeri:
>> Please have a look and shout if there's something in there that we
>> should keep.

> All of mine can be deleted. Sorry for the mess.

Just to confirm, since what you're quoting is another, different
question -- were you replying to that question of mine:

"Also, if you're Alan, anonym, bertagaz or sajolida, look for your name
on that blueprint: there are a few branches I need your opinion about
=> please move them to the appropriate section."

?

If so, then I've just done it myself (04ec81a).