Can you please follow this thread and update Wget for the next version of Tails?

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-wget/2015-08/msg00020.html

I haven't performed any sniffing attempts on my network, but apparently others
have on theirs.

I do know this... when I enable logging for naughty programs trying to bypass
Tor, Wget's action(s) appears in Vidalia's Message Log -> Basic with a warning.

While the data appears to go through Tor, I'm not sure on whether or not it
passes the user's original non-Tor IP in the process.

Thank you,

PiP