I guess I just booted in a normal Cinnamon session altogether.
The bad thing with SHELL is that it doesn't look at all like windows. Even with window list and bottom panels activated, there's no way to get a decent taskbar or hide the top bar. No system tray either.

I successfully have tested Windows 10 v0.6.7 in SHELL. It looks just like on 3.18, since the theme was originally built for Linux Mint 17.1. To answer a previous question, if corrections are needed I will gladly do my best to correct them.

This is how Debian looked while in a GNOME 3.14 session :

http://i.imgur.com/wPq01XH.png

some bugs :
- terminal background color & text color
- metacity only for GTK 2.0 apps
- all things said in 2nd paragraph