Hi !

the only place where we are talking about BlueTooth on the website is this page
:

https://tails.boum.org/doc/advanced_topics/wireless_devices

the first sentence is really confusing (BT is "enabled" when Tails starts but
it "doesn't work by default" so we have to "enable" it). I think that, even if
there is a chance that Bluetooth management will change in a few weeks/monthes,
It would be good to be clearer about how it works (or not) now.

from what I understand, if the rf killswitch is set to off, Tails detect that
there is a BlueTooth interface, load the bluetooth module but it lacks some
gnome packages to make it really work, is that correct ?

cheers.

(I'm not on this mailing-list)