Hello,
I would like to contribute to tails. I poked around the website and found the
easy_tasks article  which said that to begin I should email what I would like
to work on so that I can become more familiar with the process of submitting
work. I looked at the list of easy tasks and I think that I would be able to
port the tails-about from python2 to python3.4
(https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/10082). How should I go about getting
started (I already downloaded the latest ISO as the insctructions in the
above link stated) once I am finished porting the code?
Thanks in advance!
-kilid