Hi,

(I'm stealing parts of the "Tails Installer in Debian" work from
u for the rest of the year.)

sajolida wrote (27 Nov 2015 15:37:56 GMT) :
> So by December 15 we would need to have:

> - The Debian and Ubuntu packages ready in backports and PPA. So we can
> do the beta with the final instructions for them.
> [...]
> Does that seems feasible to you?

For Debian: I re-uploaded the package yesterday to fix some issues
(#8557), and it takes quite some time to go from the NEW queue to
backports (for details, see the answer I wrote last time you asked).
So best case we'll have the package in sid and maybe testing, but my
advice is that you should really not count on it being accepted in
jessie-backports by December 15.

In a PPA: yes (I'll let u double-check and commit to it herself
though).

Cheers,
--
intrigeri