Hi,

I follow this loosely, so forgive redundancies.

sajolida:

As part of installation assistant ... we need to decide > how to advertise the download and verification of test
ISO images

Though I may find by looking, will you point to what this (newer version) currently looks like, or where I can find parts and assemble?

we were using buttons to the direct download

It is a nice weight during quickscroll :)

for the time being ... remove the old instructions for
OpenPGP verification from the website.

For how long?

e66558a

Where is this?

shall we point people to:
https://archive.torproject.org/ when downloading these?

Please, no.  The archive is difficult to understand.

Wordlife
Spencer