Hello Tails Team!
My Name is Anthony,and I would like to start off by saying thanks for making Tails so great!

I would like to know if it is at all possible to allow KeepassX to start in a window before the window for the persistent drive? The Reason is so one could access a Keepassx database on another drive or usb stick to open the persistent drive in tails. This would make the persistent drive super secure; providing they use a large password. I would like to be able to enter a 10000 character password to open my persistent drive :)

I think this would be a great added step of security for a future release!

Anyway just my idea...

Thanks for reading!
Anthony