View in a web browser Hey friend,   Thanks for taking the time to read our
newsletter recently! We hope you enjoyed meeting our new host. This week, we've
got a shiny new teaser from our upcoming premiere episode of ProjectUX!   But
first -  would you take a few seconds to re-confirm your email with us? We just
want to make sure we've delivering the best content to the right folks. Just
hit the button below for a quick survey if you'd like to keep receiving our
content: Opt-in to the ProjectUX Newsletter Bonus: You'll be entered into a
drawing to win a free pass to Big Design Conference (a $300 value!) just for
signing up. It's the least we can do for asking you to opt in again. :)   And
now, here's the sneak peak of episode 1: Thanks for reading, we'll have more
exciting updates soon so hit that opt-in button and stay tuned!    Best, Rob
Andrews Executive Producer & Creator   A special thanks to our partners: Enter
to win a free pass to Big Design Conference by re-confirming your email for the
ProjectUX newsletter!   The Dallas UXPA holds monthly meetings to showcase
local talent and discuss hot topics in User Experience, Design, Usability,
Creativity, and more. projekt202 is an end-to-end, experience-driven company
that helps organizations navigate complex digital transformations.  AIGA
advances design as a professional craft, strategic advantage, and vital
cultural force. Loop11 is a website user testing tool that enables you to
identify navigational and usability issues of any website.     Mailing address:
ProjectUX LLC, 6061 Village Bend Dr, Apt 707, Dallas, TX, 75206, US Unsubscribe
from future emails.