I was having problems signing a transaction offline in electrum, and i found a
posting saying that the problem is a glitch in version 2.7.9 of tails.  The
problem is that when I try signing the transaction I get the error message "the
server did not respond."  So I went on to update Tails to version 3.1.  The
download clearly indicated that I was downloading version 3.1, but i ended up
duplicating the same old version 2.7.9.
Please assist with a link to the latest version of Tails.
Regards,
Kimland