intrigeri:
> Hi,
>
> we have completed a *test* migration to GitLab:
>
>     https://gitlab.tails.boum.org
>
> Please play with that GitLab instance and give us feedback.
>
> The workflow to contribute to Tails remains unchanged until we do the *final*
> migration to GitLab: everything you do on GitLab will be lost at some point.
>
> What was migrated
> =================
>
> We have migrated:
>
>  - all information from Redmine, such as issues, milestones, and user accounts
>
>  - a few of our public Git repositories

I like that I can easily see all the repos, I find it easier than the old git.

> How to test
> ===========
>
> To test our upcoming GitLab workflow:
>
> 1. Activate your GitLab user account
>
>    Follow the "Activate your GitLab user account" section in
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/tails-team/tails/-/blob/feature/15878-gitlab/wiki/src/contribute/working_together/GitLab/transition.mdwn#L8

I followed this instructions, but then I got a bit stuck because the system
asked me for a confirmation email and didnt show me where to ask it, after
following those steps.
Finally I saw the 'resent confirmation email' link (this was after I activated
my account and decided on a new password) and got a second link to click on,
and now I am a confirmed email user.

Question:

If I make changes on the gitlab repo, for example if i answer to a comment,
will this be used later, or I should comment stuff on redmine still?