Hi n9iu7pk,

Good to know you were able to build the images! The nvme will surely help, I/O
is terrible on RPis (but then, this is expected).

So first of all, no, you don't have new images to compare the shasums at the
moment. I think from now on, unless there are major new features from my part
which merit early sharing, I will only upload pre-built images on new Tails
point releases (uploading takes quite some time and a single upload of 2x3
images takes away around half my available space).

In general, only images built on tagged commits are reproducible. In case you
don't know (if you do I apologize, I have little knowledge of the Tails
community), when the commit is not tagged, the /etc/apt/sources.list and
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/bullseye.list files contain entries like

```
deb http://time-based.snapshots.deb.tails.boum.org/debian-security/2024041403
bookworm-security main contrib non-free non-free-firmware
```

with last-snapshot timestamps which change multiple times a day (4, I believe).
However, I must have been lucky enough to start a new 6.2/arm64 build while the
debian-security snapshot was the same as yours so I got the same sha256sums as
you! Not so lucky with asahi and raspi, which you had built earlier and I built
later. Nonetheless, I compared today's contents with yesterday's and can
confirm that the only difference is precisely those timestamps.

"tests: on raspi image -> 206 fails, 1460 skipped, 342 passed ->
reproduceable." As you can see, most of the tests are skipped: the raspi image
never boots (it cannot be virtualized), so it fails early and skips the other
steps. arm64 and asahi, on the other hand, should work.

Thanks for the estimate. I initially thought that Tails was snapshotting the
whole debian archive, but soon realized that they don't need to do so since
when booted the images use the actual live debian archive instead of snapshots.
Making arm64 snapshots would be far less costly than I initially thought
(nonetheless, I have no plans to set up my own: the images already contain far
too many binaries provided by myself!)

Best,

NC