Yeah sounds like a good idea; I think its probably down as primary because
its a state road? (It has nice green RTA signs on it...) But following
government classifications is a bad idea because they are highly random and
have a high latency with respect to development, IMHO.

stuart.

On Feb 10, 2008 10:42 PM, Franc Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is anyone else familiar with Rainbow Street in Kingsford (Sydney) ?
>

> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-33.9242&lon=151.23514&zoom=16&layers=B0FT
>
> It's currently classified as highway:primary between the roundabout and
> Avoca Street,
> while from my experience driving on it I would classify it has
> highway:secondary. Anyone
> have strong opinions either way ?
>
> cheers
>
> --
> Franc

Version: 3.1
GCS dpu s: a18 C++ UL++ P+ L(+++) E--- W+++ N-- o+ K? w+++(---) O---- M-- V?
PS+ PE+++ Y? PGP-- t+ 5? X? R-- tv-- b++(+) DI++++ D+ G e* h! r !y+