On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Nick Hocking wrote:
> Thanks Liz,
>
> I bet you guessed that I zoomed in to make sure the I wasn't in fact an "!"
>
> :-)
>
> A while back I thought about going around Canberra photographing close ups
> of all the plaques that I could find. My Mio will geotag photos, so even
> though the lens is rubbish, on a good day, and close up,  it should be good
> enough for a plaque or two.
>
> Cheers
> Nick

I'm really taken with the happy snap camera, doing a photo of a waypoint to
show the time properly and georeferencing the photos.
much easier than pen and paper
next trip to ACT I can photograph some more of Binalong, Galong, Yass and just
keep the GPS running. No making more than one waypoint a day unless you do a
battery change that day.

--
        My dear People.
        My dear Bagginses and Boffins, and my dear Tooks and Brandybucks,