I did a few trips on these in December and now fixing up the findings.

Please, guys, don't copy road names from anywhere.

For example
Cudal Cargo Road
was renamed in 1993 to Davys Plains Drive and subsequently (about 2004,
according to the Government Gazette) to Davys Plains Road.
Bowan Park Road was also labelled Cudal Cargo Road

Namami Lane (as on Google) never did exist, but is a typo off a State
Government map.
Nanami Lane actually basically runs East-West but we wound up with Namami Lane
for the Cudal Canowindra Road which runs North-South, just as on Google maps.
I still haven't located another name for the Cudal Canowindra Road, and have
emailed the council for a definitive answer.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-33.3973&lon=148.7264&zoom=12&layers=B000FTF

Liz