Fiji is my adopted country. I traced a fair bit of the roads to hopefully
inspire a local to start naming streets. There is finally at least one
active mapper there armed with a GPS and uploading GPX files and naming
streets, with another guy naming everything in Suva. I have been mainly
mentoring the mapper to assit with getting the edits right.

Won't be sending any equipment, but are happy to assist in this way.