--- On Tue, 21/7/09, Liz <ed...@billiau.net> wrote:

> http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/07/21/2632220.htm

The globe may be warming at present, and has since the last major ice age,
however what no one can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, and they never
mention so the poor sheeple think it may actually be caused by something else,
like ummm the sun maybe :)

Despite the claims in the media the earth has been cooling or at least stable
tempreture wise since 2003, yet CO2 is still rising, ummm maybe I'm missing
something here? :)

I agree we should be pushing towards reduction in pollution in general since
that's beneficial to us human beings, however the planet will still be doing
just fine after we've all been wiped

What really gets to me is all the lies, usually for "our" own good, it's no
longer science but has become the church of climatology, where anyone that dare
speaks out of place is proverbially stoned to death.

Our society has risen on the back of cheap and abundance energy, and now we're
being told to reduce reduce reduce for the "good" of the planet or switch to
seriously inferior forms of energy production that are unreliable and peak
production never over laps with peak demand, and storage technologies are
horribly in efficient or simply unfeasible on a large enough scale.

Pretty sure now would be a good time to exit stage left! *ducks and runs*