From: John Smith <delta_foxt...@yahoo.com>
To: talk-au@openstreetmap.org
Sent: Monday, 20 July, 2009 10:58:14 PM
Subject: [talk-au] I just saw Nambour....

Wow, I thought rural areas were under mapped, and I'd have thought majorish
sunshine coast areas would have had much better coverage, guess not.

Is there enough interest in a mapping party at Nambour and/or surrounding areas
at all?

From memory there is usually a fair number of trains to/from Brisbane every day
to Nambour station I'm guessing but I don't think parking would be too much of
an issue most weekends.