On 25/07/2009, at 8:33 PM, Liz wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, Mark Pulley wrote:
You might also note an error in the rendering of the name
where the track goes over the top of the dam wall - I have a couple
more tweaks to do so I'll fix it then.

The NR in the render of the landuse looks odd too

Should I be using a different tag for landuse? (I used leisure=nature_reserve - 'park' doesn't sound right - what about 'common'?)

Mark P.