On Sun, 2009-08-16 at 09:20 +0700, Denise or Gavin wrote:
I have downloaded the NSW routable map from
http://www.osmaustralia.org/garminroute.php only to find most
addresses in my GPS 6ocsx assigned the state of Vic - when they
should be NSW.

> Any reason for this?

I've just downloaded the routable dataset for NSW on my garmin
unit (etrex vista HCx) and it works fine for me.
Did you download
http://www.osmaustralia.org/garminroute/AU/NSW_route.img.zip ?

After you've downloaded this file, you can unzip it, then rename
the file to: GMAPSUPP.IMG and place the file within the GARMIN
folder on your garmin gps unit.  (You can combine multiple IMG
files into one big IMG file using some other tools if need be).
Once that's done, you should have a lot of the OSM details and
roads on your garmin unit.

What do you mean by "most addresses in my GPS 6ocsx assigned the
state of Vic - when they should be NSW" ?
Could you be more specific - what do you mean by addresses? -
Road names? and how are they assigned the state?

- Rhubarb
--

  cam_...@fastmail.fm