--- On Wed, 19/8/09, bou...@tpg.com.au <bou...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> I mean hazards and any other road/path work that will help
> cyclists.
>
> Any cycling location is reportable, but those locations
> that are on council cycle routes puts more
> pressure on council to fix it, and gives council credit for
> doing a good job when they fix it.

Ahh ok, you're after a site like some pothole reporting site in the US, not
that we don't need something like that here too! :)

This isn't something you usually put on the base map, but you have JS overlays
that you can click on, something like the openstreetbug code might be very
suitable for this without needing code changes.

http://openstreetbugs.appspot.com/

Instead of reporting map bugs, you report council bugs :)