John Smith wrote:
> I think I finally figured out where boundary names are coming from, can
> others confirm that boundary names are no longer being rendered please.
>
> I now only see one 'Curra' on the map compared to 2 or 3 :)
>
> http://maps.bigtincan.com/?zoom=14&lat=-26.086308194794&lon=152.57117074638
>
> Also I can't see postcodes that were previously being rendered:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-26.17674&lon=152.55555&zoom=15
> http://maps.bigtincan.com/?lat=-26.17674&lon=152.55555&zoom=15

One thing I noticed is that your coastlines seem out of date (and in
return, the main OSM map doesn't handle overflow of residential areas
into coastline very well).

I do also like the fact that the example for this issue is in Tin Can
Bay... seems somehow appropriate

http://maps.bigtincan.com/?zoom=13&lat=-25.92528274338&lon=153.0494625901&layer=B00000000FFFFTT&flat=&flon=&tlat=&tlon=
vs
http://osm.org/go/ueWmh2l

Otherwise, the style sheet is looking pretty good

Mat