Hi Jeff,

That's awesome. As a Scout Leader myself, I'd be very interested to hear the
kinds of things that you are getting your venturers to do.

I've been thinking for a while about getting our troop involved in mapping
some of the less popular walking tracks and trails in nearby national parks,
and the POIs that they come across (shelters, water towers, comms towers,
etc)

Cheers,
Jason Stirk