I recently added a relation for the Great Western Highway (Bathurst to Lapstone), and extended the existing NR32 relation to Lapstone (stopping where NR32/Great Western Highway becomes M4/Western Motorway). The Great Western Highway does continue further, although there is a break between the end at the Motorway and the bottom of Mitchell's Pass. I was wondering whether the Great Western Highway relation should continue from Mitchell's pass to Sydney, or whether it should be a separate relation? My thought is that it should be a separate relation (or just left as it is), as there is no way to drive between the two ends of the break at Lapstone. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

The relations are:
NR32: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/207581
Great Western Highway: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/254498

Mark P.