On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 3:37 PM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com>wrote:

> That's the problem in this case, I didn't think what I was doing was
> wrong, still don't really because the issue isn't with the map data
> it's with how the routing software is interpreting it.

Ok, so pretty much as far you're concerned, discussion, proposals and voting
only serve the purpose of convincing people to change their ways - the final
decision is not binding on anyone? In other words, if you disagree with a
tagging decision, you'll just ignore it?

I'm not judging you for that, just trying to understand how you operate.

Steve