> Automatically inserting extra ways? Could work. Would be good to decide once
> and for all how to map these things rather than letting the current
> ambiguity reign.
>
> Not that "deciding" means we have to immediately go out and fix every
> roundabout, but a clear "preferred" and "deprecated" demarcation is usually
> good.

I suggest we go both ways with this.

1. All roundabout exit and entries are on their own node on the roundabout.  Do
it for any new ones that are added and any that you may be editing near that
are not this way.

2. Log a bug/feature request to get mkgmap modified.

The first is easy, is quick to implement and brings the roundabouts into line
with the wiki, the second may take some time.

--
Cheers
Ross