On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Roy Wallace <waldo000...@gmail.com> wrote:

> People tag "A=B" when they know A does not equal B. Do you really want
> me to explain why this isn't a good idea?

You want steak. I only have chicken. I want you to explain why you prefer to
starve.

More prosaically, many maps use descriptive terms rather than precise names
in various locations: "Bowls Club" would be perfectly normal. It just isn't
the actual "name" of the thing, so I'd prefer to use a more accurate tag.
But I can't see any harm caused, it's simply suboptimal. And I really can't
see why not tagging would be preferable.

Steve