ed...@billiau.net wrote:

> I've had another look at the data and Portrush Road is split, with some
> feeder lanes drawn in. Not sure which of these confuses the router now
> (very difficult to debug and drive the car down that hill)

I'm not clear what you're doing.  Are you coming down the motorway
(Princes Hwy) from the hills and continuing into Glen Osmond Rd?

If so, are you saying that you're being directed to do a little
deviation to the left first?

One of the nice features I've found on my Garmin Nuvi is that I can turn
the GPS receiver off, place myself on any point on the map, and do a
simulated drive to any other place.  The simulation is very
realistically done with the route, vehicle and simulated speeds showing.

The Nuvi with an OSM routable map on the above section of road has me
going straight across the intersection without deviation.

Or are you actually turning into Portrush Rd?  In which case the Nuvi
has me doing a simple right-hand turn.

John