While on this topic.

Blue Mountains City Council have posted this document. It's not the best but
a start, can it be copied as it lacks an copyright information that I can
find?

Select the first result, couldn't find the direct link.
http://www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au/index.cfm?cx=018081763861296252136%3An58dywkggym&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&q=Bike+Plan+2020&sa=Search&s=C576E07E-3048-1075-63533E928C097BE8#1131

Thanks and Happy New Year to all,

Michael